Enter the Blacksea Odyssey, a violent top-down rogue-lite space shoot ‘em up RPG brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies. Explore dangerous, interstellar spacescapes as you hunt enormous space-behemoths with a harpoon and rune-infused spears. Unlock fierce space-huntsmen and collect runes to customize your spear and space-board to hunt as you please in the deadliest competition in the universe - the Blacksea Odyssey!
Once a decade, the greatest huntsmen in the universe gather to compete in a legendary tournament known as the Blacksea Odyssey. Steeped in blood, ancient treasures, and a madness that wills them to delve deeper into the black abyss, these huntsman compete for a chance to claim the ultimate glory of facing a creature of such insatiable ferocity and magnanimous size that its wingspan has been said to stretch across galaxies while it’s breath consumes black holes. A creature rumored to exist only in legend, the Titan of the Stars!
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
- Peter Milko, Art Director
- Peter Milko specializes in art. He does all of the game’s art and animations from in game assets such as the space creatures and space station-town, to graphical user interface elements such as the heads up display and in game menus. He also contributes heavily to the gameplay design and marketing.
- Sean Pinnock, Technical Director
- Sean Pinnock specializes in programming. He writes a majority of the gameplay code which usually involves precise physics simulation and complex artificial intelligence. He also contributes heavily to the the game’s design and marketing.
- PJ Legendre, Producer
- Percy Legendre specializes in project management. He acts as the team’s scrum master, handles task allocation, sets milestones and deadlines for the schedule, and manages scope. He also handles boring business stuff such as marketing, contracts, and licensing. As a developer, Percy contributes to design, particle effects, and programming.